dimecres, 18 de febrer del 2009

Katy Perry - I kissed a girl (Jason Nevins Remix) - [Flaix Fm 22/11/08]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWP-INCmE2g&feature=related

This was never the way I planned,not my intention.I got so brave,drink in hand.Lost my discresionIts not what, I'm used to.Just wanna try you on.I'm curi-ous for you,caught my attention.I kissed a girl and I liked it,the taste of her cherry chapstick.I kissed a girl just to try it,I hope my boyfriend don't mind it.It felt so wrong,it felt so right.Don't mean I'm in love tonight.I kissed a girl and I liked it.(I liked it)No, I dont even know your name,it doesn't matter.Your my experimental game,just human nature.It's not what good girls do.Not how they should behave.My head gets, so confused.Hard to obey.I kissed a girl and I liked it,the taste of her cherry chapstick.I kissed a girl just to try it,I hope my boyfriend don't mind it.It felt so wrong,it felt so right.Don't mean I'm in love tonight.I kissed a girl and I liked it.(I liked it)Us girls we are so magical.Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.Hard to resist,so touchable.To good to deny it.Ain't no big deal,it's innocent.I kissed a girl and i liked it,the taste of her cherry chapstick.I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don't mind it.It felt so wrong, it felt so right.Don't mean I'm in love tonight.I kissed a girl and I liked it.(I liked it)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada